Technology helped us a lot by giving us the ease of modern era. But sometimes they can also be misused by us. Now most of us have a smartphone, and so we do with our children. Most of the parents are now giving a separate smartphone to their kids for a various reason and at the same time they also worried abut the possible misuse of a smartphone.
Most of the parents want to monitor their children’s phone to make sure that they are not doing anything wrong with the phone. This is a common problem, but unfortunately, it is hard to keep an eye on your children because you are supposed to not go everywhere with your kids.
In this situation setting up a parental control on your children’s phone is a good idea. By setting a parental control on your children’s phone to make sure you to track everything your son or daughter doing with their smartphone.
As a parent, you might have no idea about how to set up a parental control on your kind’s Android or iPhone smartphone to keep an eye on the things that are happening on your kid’s phone. This is why we have decided to put a detailed guide on how you could set up a parental security on your children’s phone.
How to Set up a Parental Control on your Children’s Smartphone on both Android and iPhone
Here are the steps that you need to follow to install the Parental Control on your children’s smartphone.
- First of all, you need to install an app called FamilyTime on your device (aka parent device).
- Then you will get a children version of this app which you have to install on your children’s device.
- Next, you have to pair both devices to get data visibility.
- Once you paired up both devices, as a parent you will be able to track all your kid’s usages on your smartphone.
- Some features that you get with this app are location tracking, watch contacts, call details, blacklist/block any app, browsing history, Internet usages and lot more. You can even remotely lock any app or phone from your device.
The app FamilyTime is not a free app. Yes, you have to pay a monthly subscription fee of almost $3 to use the both. A $3 is not huge in compare of the feature you are getting with this app.
So, this was today’s guide or article about how you can set a parental control on your children’s smartphone. I am pretty sure that you liked this app and this article.
I am here to help you if you have any queries.